Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Giving
- What is the annual fund?
- Why doesn’t Bullis charge enough to cover operating costs?
- Is giving to the annual fund unique to Bullis?
- What is the difference between annual giving and a capital campaign?
- Would I be expected to give to both annual and capital campaigns?
- Can I make a gift for a specific purpose or to support the endowment?
- Can I make an anonymous gift?
- May I make a deferred or planned gift?
- What is the Gala, and will I be asked to participate?
- Can I make a gift in memory of someone or to honor a special individual, for instance a former teacher?
- My company offers a matching gifts program. Does Bullis participate in corporate matching gift programs?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
- How can I volunteer my time?
- I have multiple children at Bullis; does my one gift count towards each class participation percentage?
- Does the Bullis Fund follow the calendar year or the fiscal year?
- What is the difference between a gift and a pledge?
- How can I make my gift?