There are no events to display
Our Food Services staff will create healthy meals to serve safely and efficiently following strict protocols. Dining Hall staff will also distribute lunch options from behind Plexiglas protection.
- Lower School will have lunches delivered to the classrooms.
- Middle School and Upper School students and staff will enter and exit the Dining Hall through marked entrances and exits; groups will be limited and crowding will be prevented.
- Faculty supervision for lunchtimes will include:
- Lower and Middle School teachers eating with their students in classrooms.
- Upper School students will go to specific areas during lunch.
- Boxed lunches and pre-packaged salads distributed to designated areas can be picked up by students and staff and enjoyed in designated eating areas.
- Students and staff will maintain six-foot distancing using floor markers as guidelines and will be expected to follow any directional markers placed in the area.
- Students and staff will be expected to eat outside whenever possible, weather permitting.
- Staff may choose to eat in their office spaces.
- If students and staff are eating lunch inside, a minimum distance of six feet must be observed at all times.
- Masks will be worn when entering dining spaces, getting lunches, cleaning up, and exiting, and may be removed only while actively eating.
- Appropriate spacing and cleanliness protocols will be strictly maintained during lunchtime.
- In a change to previous practice, students will be permitted to bring their own lunches from home.
- These lunches should contain minimal allergens for the sake of others, and contain no soda or candy; items that need to be kept cold should be packed in thermal containers or with ice packs.
- Advisors and staff will collect information each week regarding meals taken at school or brought from home.