Student Well-being In and Out of the Classroom
The overall well-being of Bullis students is an integral part of our philosophy. Bullis counselors provide support in the areas of social-emotional development and physical well-being.
Bullis counselors are available to help all students adjust to the developmental, social, and emotional changes they may experience during their time at school. Our goal is to help students and their families navigate issues that may arise during childhood and adolescence.
We are available to meet with students individually and/or through a teamwork approach with parents and teachers.
Bullis counselors help students to:
- Recognize their strengths and build self-esteem.
- Grow through the achievement of developmental milestones.
- Learn strategies for problem-solving and decision making.
- Resolve conflicts productively.
- Cope with crisis situations.
- Improve interpersonal relationships and build social skills.