Its purpose is to share relevant news, information, and images with all past, present, and future students, teachers, friends, business partners, community members, and others who support the mission and vision of our school. We welcome all questions and comments, including criticism, but we reserve the right to remove comments, posts, and any content that is in violation of these terms or is contrary to our values. Based on your actions, we reserve the right to block you from interacting with this page.
Use Limitations and Guidelines
- Posts that include personal attacks, vulgarity, sexism, racism, and/or harass, bully, or disrespect others and/or their rights will not be tolerated, and immediately deleted and/or reported to the social network.
- Be respectful – maintain a friendly environment.
- Do not post material that is inappropriate or that could reasonably be deemed defamatory, offensive, or obscene.
- Bullis student photos and videos:
- We do not use photos/videos of students from non-Bullis social media accounts.
- Parents posting pictures/videos of their own Bullis students use discretion and good judgment when that content includes other Bullis students.
- Do not use the last names of current Bullis students when posting on our page or your page.
- Stay relevant – stay on topic with relevant information that others may find useful.
- Do not post advertisements.
- Do not submit anything to our sites that will or may violate the rights of a third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or privacy rights.
- You agree that you shall not place false or misleading information on our sites.
- You agree that you will not impersonate or misrepresent any person or business on our sites.
By accessing, affiliating with, or commenting on our page, your identity may be visible to third parties not affiliated with Bullis. Depending upon your choice of profile privacy settings, third parties may be able to access your profile and personal information. Bullis is not responsible for access to your identity, profile, or personal information by third parties. It is the express responsibility of the user, or his/her parent or guardian, to protect the user’s identity, profile, and personal information. We do not, in any way, adopt, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by others. We are not legally responsible for content posted by third parties on our sites.
The content provided in our sites is owned or licensed by Bullis unless otherwise indicated. Unless expressly noted otherwise, everything on our sites is protected by intellectual property rights held by Bullis or other parties that have allowed Bullis to use their materials. If you wish to use our name, logo, content, or materials from our site you must request permission from Bullis.
If you have questions, contact: