Bus Service & Transportation
Bullis Bus Transportation is a Safe, Convenient Way for Your Child to Get to Bullis Each Day
Bullis School is committed to providing safe, healthy, and orderly transportation of our students and offers full-year Round Trip or One Way bus service (Morning, Afternoon, or Activity Bus Service) to a wide variety of neighborhoods in Maryland, D.C., and Virginia. Bullis’ bus service programming continues to incorporate guidance and recommendations with regard to COVID-19.
- Only students who are registered for Bullis transportation may take the bus.
- Seats are limited and are assigned based on the order in which registrations are received.
- If registrations are received after routes are full, students will be assigned to a waitlist.
- Students and drivers will be required to wear masks while on the buses.
- Siblings and family members will be allowed to sit together.
- Students will be expected to maintain safe distances while engaging in any social interaction on the buses.
- Windows will be opened to maximize air flow. Bus riders should dress appropriately, bring extra layers to accommodate the weather.
- Buses are cleaned and sanitized after each trip.
- Families using the morning bus service should take their child’s temperature each morning before going to their bus stop. Any child with a fever of 100 or higher may not ride the bus or attend school and must contact the school nurse for guidelines on returning.
- For morning bus service, families should wait with their children at the bus stop until they are safely boarded.