Upper School News
Remembering our nation's cherished heroes
In honor of Veterans Day, this week's all-school assembly featured an inspiring talk by Lt. Col. Edward Greeley USMC about the importance of the holiday and the value of service, an appearance by the USAF Honor Guard (Joint Base Anacostia-Boiling DC), and a beautiful performance by the 4th/5th Grade Gold Chorus. Thanks to all for reminding us of the importance of honoring our veterans.
Upper School Calendar
US Arts Honor Societies Inductions Ceremony CHANGED: This event has been changed.
This is for new and returning inductees for International Thespian Society, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society for Dance Arts and Tri-M Music Honor Society.
- ThuMar22 Delayed opening: classes begin at 9:15am
- FriMar23 Spring break begins at end of school day
- FriMar23 Senior/Staff basketball game 1:30 PM
- MonMar26 Spring Break: School holiday; offices closed
- WedMar21 US Arts Honor Societies Inductions Ceremony CHANGED: This event has been changed. 6:30 PM