Plans are well underway for this year’s Gala on
Friday, March 13, 2020
Cheers to 90 years! We welcome you to join us for an exciting night as we celebrate the rich history and promising future of the Bullis School at the Bullis Gala 2020! On Friday, March 13, 2020, our Athletic Center will be transformed into a blue and gold wonderland commemorating the school’s foundation, evolution and bright future.
The Gala is the largest annual fundraising and social event of the year and its success depends on your involvement. Every year, attended by parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends, the Bullis Gala raises funds to support student financial aid and faculty professional development. Both programs are integral to the School’s success, and are made possible thanks to the generosity of Gala donors like you!
Participating in the Gala is a great way to show your support of Bullis—and advertising your business in our catalog can reach hundreds of people in the Bullis community. There are many ways to help ensure that our Gala is a huge success this year:
- Donate an item for the silent or live auction
- Donate money to help support the cost of the Gala event
- Sponsor faculty/staff tickets or a table
- Place an advertisement in the Gala catalog
- Make a Class Basket donation
- Volunteer your time on a Gala planning committee to gather auction items, raise money, create décor, or help set up the day before the Gala
- Attend the Gala, have fun, and bid on your favorite item
Prefer to use online forms?
Donate Items, Purchase Advertisements & Sponsorships online.
Please submit your donation, advertisement, and/or sponsorship no later than Friday, February 7, 2020, so that we can include it in our Gala auction catalog.
Donations are considered charitable contributions and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. We thank you in advance for your generous support of this year’s gala – Cheer’s to 90 Years!
For more information about the Gala, please contact:
Bullis Director of Events & Alumni Engagement Laura Wolf Tsampas.