Campus is closed to all but Bullis staff members on school business. All activities and events are canceled. All turf fields, grass fields, the Stadium track, the Fitness Center, and the playground are closed.
Bullis launched its Remote Learning Program on Wednesday, March 18, to continue through Friday, March 20, when Spring Break begins. Remote learning will resume Tuesday, March 31, following the break, and is expected to continue through April 24.
Please visit ► www.Bullis.org/coronavirus for updates on the Bullis Coronavirus Action Plan.
Thank you to everyone in the Bullis community for helping to keep our students learning and our community safe. #BullisRemoteLearning
Bullis' delegation of 8 students represent Greece
Good evening. It's been another packed (and cold) day in New York City at NHSMUN. The day started with a speaker series, where students had the chance to listen to dynamic speakers such as Evan Wesley, VP for Student Activation at the Thirst Project, the world's largest youth water activism organization. In committee sessions, our students have been diligently helping to craft working papers. These are initial drafts that will become resolutions to adress key problems they are discussing. Representing Greece, our delegates are involved in drafting and/or sponsoring papers on the following topics:
- Fiona and Jasmine: UN Development Program (UNDP): combatting gender-based violence globally
- Rotimi and Paggy: World Health Ogranization (WHO): promoting suicide prevention and reducing incidences of suicide
- Gigi and Sammy: Economic and Financial Committee (ECOFIN): financing refugee resettlement
- Paris and Mark: Special Political and Decolonization Committee (SPECPOL): dealing with landmines and explosive remnants of war
After a pizza dinner together, the delegates are back at it until 11:00 this evening. It's been a full and rewarding day. Thank you all for your support of Model UN!
- Day 1: Dispatches from the National High School Model UN in NYC »
- Day 3: Dispatches from the National High School Model UN in NYC »
- Day 4: Dispatches from the National High School Model UN in NYC »