The Bullis School Admission team remains available. Bullis is accepting applications on a rolling basis for remaining spaces for the 2020-21 academic year. Please email email@example.com or call 301-983-5724 today.
An admission team member will follow up within 24 hours.
Thank you for your interest in Bullis School and we look forward to connecting with you soon!
Four Signature Programs
Bullis offers four planned courses of study in four signature program areas:
- Humanities and Global Studies,
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM), and
- Visual and Performing Arts.
The Signature Program model provides opportunities for interdisciplinary study, experiential education, research-based culminating/capstone experiences, and student choice among curricular offerings. Students in all grades delve into each of the program areas in age-appropriate activities to learn, experiment, and gain appreciation.
Each year, Bullis seniors do a presentation of their signature program capstone projects during a culminating spring event. After years of studying and investigating a subject matter that they feel passionate about, Bullis seniors choose a project in that field to more deeply explore their questions and apply what they have learned.
Senior Capstone Projects 2020
This year the presentations were moved online and capstone students presented their projects via virtual symposiums in all four of our signature programs. Please enjoy the video presentations of our students' signature program capstone presentations.
- Bullis Entrepreneurship Shark Tank
- Bullis Visual & Performing Arts Capstone Presentation
- Bullis Signature Symposium Session 3: Humanities & Global Studies and Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
- Bullis Signature Symposium Session 4: Humanities & Global Studies and Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
- Bullis Signature Symposium Session 5: Humanities & Global Studies and Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
Signature Programs Symposium 2020