Each fall, Bullis opens its doors for a Sunday Open House. All are welcome to attend, talk with our dedicated teachers, tour our beautiful campus, and learn more about our exciting academic programs. Student and parent ambassadors are also available for you to talk with and hear their perspective about why the Bullis community is such a special place.
No registration is required.
Shadow days run from October - March. Visiting students have the opportunity to experience a day-in-the-life at Bullis and are our guest for lunch.
- Upper School: Shadow days are on select Wednesdays and are optional. Please call 301-983-5724 to make an appointment.
- Middle School: Shadow days are on select Fridays and are optional. Please call 301-983-5724 to make an appointment.
- Lower School: While we do not offer shadow visits in our Lower School, prospective Lower School students may see the classrooms in session during a tour with their parents. Accepted students will be invited to spend time in the classroom with students in the spring after they receive their decisions.
Dress code: Visiting students are to be dressed in either their school uniform or:
- Girls—a dress skirt of appropriate length or khaki slacks and oxford shirt or polo;
- Boys—polo or dress shirt, tie and khaki slacks;
- Please do not arrive in casual attire such as jeans, sweats, shorts or short skirts; and
- No sneakers or flip flops are allowed.
Registration for shadow days begins in September. To attend a shadow day, students must have an application on file and have completed an interview or have one scheduled.