Each fall, Bullis opens its doors for a Sunday Open House and all are welcome to attend, talk with teachers, tour the campus and hear more about our programs. Student and parent ambassadors are also available for you to talk with and hear their perspective about the Bullis community.
No registration is required.
Tours and interviews are part of our application process, and we encourage you to schedule yours early as the calendar fills up quickly.
To schedule your tour:
- Complete our online admission inquiry
- Call the Admission Office at 301-983-5724 to schedule your visit
If you submit an application after the application deadline, interview/tour times may not be available.
Shadow days run from October - March. Visiting students have the opportunity to see a day-in-the-life at Bullis and are our guest for lunch
- Upper School: Shadow days are on select Wednesdays and are optional. Please call 301-983-5724 to make an appointment.
- Middle School: Shadow days are on select Fridays and are optional. Please call 301-983-5724 to make an appointment.
- Lower School: While we do not offer shadow visits in our Lower School, prospective Lower School students may see the classrooms in session during a tour with their parents. Accepted students will be invited to spend time in the classroom with students in the spring after they receive their decisions.
Dress code: Visiting students are to be dressed in either their school uniform or:
- Girls—a dress skirt of appropriate length or khaki slacks and oxford shirt or polo;
- Boys—polo or dress shirt, tie and khaki slacks. Please do not arrive in casual attire such as jeans, sweats, shorts or short skirts.
- No sneakers or flip flops are allowed.
Registration begins in September. Students must have an application on file and have completed an interview or an appointment scheduled to attend one of the shadow days.