Welcome to Bulldog Day Camp!
We eagerly await your camper’s arrival at Bulldog Day Camp! We have many great activities planned for your children and are looking forward to a fun week ahead. Please see important schedule information below.
- Camp begins at 9:00 a.m. each day with morning carpool drop-off.
- Throughout the week, your camper will follow a schedule where each group rotates to a new activity approximately every 20-25 minutes.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday are Swim Days. We go to the Rockville Aquatic Center from 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- There is a set snack time every morning, so you will need to pack a snack for your camper every day. (Even if you are purchasing lunch, you still need to pack a daily snack.)
- Campers have one half-hour of “quiet time” after lunch each day when they are encouraged to read, draw or play quiet games. Please pack a few books that your child may use during this time. (Coloring/activity books, crossword puzzles, Sudoko, etc. are welcome!).
- Every Thursday, for our weekly field trip, your camper must wear the official Summer Programs t-shirt that we will give all campers early in the week. (I will send a reminder on Wednesday, too.)
- Afternoon pickup is at 3:30 p.m. at the same location as drop-off. Camper remaining after 15 minutes will be enrolled in Extended Day.
Please see below for the Bulldog Day Camp field trip schedule.