2019 Registration is now open - Register your Camper today!
• Applications are required for each camper and are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
º Register Here
º Note: At the time of registration, a non-refundable deposit of $100 paid by credit card is required per camp session. For Pick 3 sessions, a $100 non-refundable deposit is charged for each camp block within a session.
º For assistance, please call the Summer Programs Office at 301-983-5741, M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• Registration with full payment will be accepted until the first day of the camp session, space permitting. No personal checks will be accepted within two weeks of the start of the camp session.
• Camper must be registered and paid in full to attend camp.
• Tuition and fees will not be pro-rated for partial attendance.
• A non-refundable deposit of $100 per camp session is due at the time of registration and must be paid by credit card. For Pick 3 sessions, a $100 non-refundable deposit is charged for each camp block within a session.
• When the cost of a camp session is less than or equal to $115 (i.e. Boys Basketball Shooting Skills Pre-Camp), tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
•The non-refundable deposit reserves placement in a camp; the deposit is applied toward the camp session fee and is strictly nonrefundable unless a session is cancelled by the Summer Programs Office.
• Full payment is due by May 1 for registrations prior to May 1.
• Full payment is due at the time of registration for all registrations after May 1.
• All payments become non-refundable after May 1. Forfeited fees from cancellations or differences in camp cost cannot be applied to future summer seasons.
• BSP does not offer payment plans.
• Payment options include: credit card (VISA, Master Card or Discover), personal checks made payable to Bullis School, cashier’s check, or cash. No personal checks will be accepted within two weeks of the start of the camp session.
• Bullis will charge a $40 processing fee for checks not honored by a bank.
• Bullis Summer Programs reserves the right to cancel any camp. Should this occur, registrants will receive a full refund for the canceled camp, including the deposit.
• A camper who is not picked up within 15 minutes of his/her camp session ending will be automatically enrolled in Extended Day and charged the drop-in rate.
• For any Extended Day pickups after 6:00 p.m., late charges will accrue in the amount of $2/minute. All Extended Day drop-in charges and late fees incurred will be charged to the credit card on file after the date of attendance.
• Bullis Summer Programs reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for outstanding balances.
• Bullis Summer Programs will not be in session on Thursday, July 4, 2019, in observance of Independence Day; camp sessions offered the week of July 1 are pro-rated for the holiday.
• Extended Day is available from 7:30-9:00 a.m. and 2:30-6:00 p.m. Pre-registration for this service is strongly encouraged for planning purposes.
º AM (7:30-9:00 a.m.): $60/week pre-registered, $20/day drop-in.
º PM (2:30-6:00 p.m.): $90/week pre-registered, $30/day drop-in.
º AM/PM: $130/week.
º Week of July 1 is pro-rated. AM is $48, PM is $72 and AM/PM is $104 (daily drop-in rates remain the same as above).
• Any camper not picked up within 15 minutes of their camp session ending will be automatically enrolled in Extended Day and charged the drop-in rate.
• For any pickups after 6:00 p.m., late charges will accrue in the amount of $2/minute. All Extended Day drop-in charges and late fees incurred will be charged to the credit card on file after the date of attendance. By enrolling in this service, you are agreeing to these terms; no prior notice will be given.
• 4 Star Tennis Academy at Bullis campers must be pre-registered for Extended Day. Tennis campers may not drop in. Register separately via the Bullis Summer Programs online registratio.
• Extended Day is not available for Boys Lacrosse Advanced Skills.
• A hot lunch plan is available for $30 per week.
• Weekly lunch plans must be purchased one week in advance; daily lunch requests cannot be accommodated.
• Campers who have purchased a lunch plan will receive a bag lunch if they take an off-campus field trip.
• The lunch program is not available for the following camps: Boys Lacrosse Advanced Skills, Bulldog Day Camp Jr. PM, Cheer & Tumbling, Fishing, Wilderness & Adventure, and Wilderness & Adventure 2.0.
• 4 Star Tennis Academy at Bullis campers who wish to purchase lunch must register separately via the Bullis Summer Programs online registration.
Menu subject to change
• Pick 3 Discount: Choose three camps in one Pick 3 session, and receive an $80 discount. Only one Pick 3 discount per session may be applied.
• Athletic Camp Early Bird Discount: Register on or before March 1, and receive a 10% discount (applicable to full-day athletic camps only, excluding Tennis). This discount is forfeited if a change is made to the camp registration after March 1.
• Athletic Camp Sibling Discount: Register two or more siblings in an athletic camp for the same week after March 1, and receive a 5% discount per child (applicable to full-day athletic camps only, excluding Tennis).
• Bulldog Day Camps Early Bird Discount: Register on or before March 1, and receive a 10% discount (applicable to Bulldog Day Camp and Bulldog Day Camp Jr. full-day only). This discount is forfeited if a change is made to the camp registration after March 1.
The above listed discounts are not stackable and cannot be combined for the same camp.
Bullis Summer Programs (BSP) welcomes qualified campers of any race, color, religion, ability, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to campers in our programs. BSP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, national or ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law in administration of its programs.
BSP strives to provide effective, reasonable accommodations for campers and visitors to our campus.
To confidentially request accommodations in the registration process, please contact the Bullis Summer Programs office.