Thank you for choosing Bullis Summer Programs!
Please see below for more information and BSP policies.
Feel free to contact our office with any questions at 301-983-5741 or email@example.com.
Log back in to your CampInTouch account to:
- Make changes to your camper registration.
- Make additions to your camper registration.
- Make a payment.
- Confirm your child is registered for a camp--view statement under the financial management section.
• The non-refundable deposit of $100 per camp session is due at the time of registration and must be paid by credit card. For Pick 3 sessions, a $100 non-refundable deposit is charged for each camp block within a session.
• When the cost of a camp session is less than or equal to $115 (i.e. Boys Basketball Shooting Skills Pre-Camp), tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
• The non-refundable deposit reserves placement in a camp; the deposit is applied toward the camp session fee and is strictly nonrefundable unless a session is cancelled by the Summer Programs Office.
• Full payment is due by May 1 for registrations prior to May 1.
• Full payment is due at the time of registration for all registrations after May 1.
• All payments become non-refundable after May 1. Forfeited fees from cancellations or differences in camp cost cannot be applied to future summer seasons.
• BSP does not offer payment plans.
• Payment options include: credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover), personal checks made payable to Bullis School, cashier’s check or cash. No personal checks will be accepted within two weeks of the start of the camp session.
• Bullis will charge a $40 processing fee for checks not honored by a bank.
• Bullis Summer Programs reserves the right to cancel any camp. Should this occur, registrants will receive a full refund for the canceled camp, including the deposit.
• A camper who is not picked up within 15 minutes of his/her camp session ending will be automatically enrolled in Extended Day and charged the drop-in rate.
• For any Extended Day pickups after 6:00 p.m., late charges will accrue in the amount of $2/minute. All Extended Day drop-in charges and late fees incurred will be charged to the credit card on file after the date of attendance.
• Bullis Summer Programs reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for outstanding balances.
• For any camp change requests or cancellations to existing registrations, a completed “Change Request” form must be submitted to the Summer Programs Office on or before June 1. The “Change Request” form is available on the Summer Programs website.
• Please note: Change requests must be submitted to the Summer Programs Office on or before June 1 in order to be considered.
• Change requests will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and are not guaranteed.
• Changes requested after June 1 will not be considered.
• Changes from one camp session to another camp session cannot be accommodated after the session begins.
• Changes made to existing registrations, and age or session exceptions will incur a $35 change fee.
• When changing from one camp session to another camp session with lower tuition and fees, the difference is non-refundable, and the $35 change fee will still apply.
• Changes made after March 1 to a registration that included the Early Bird Discount result in the loss of the Early Bird Discount. The discount no longer applies after the March 1 discount deadline.
• A current tetanus shot is required by Maryland law, the date of which must be on file with the Summer Programs Office.
• Immunization records of campers who attend school outside the state of Maryland must be on file in the Summer Programs Office prior to the start of camp.
• Campers taking prescription and/or non-prescription medication while at camp must submit completed health forms to the Summer Programs Office at least one week prior to the start of camp. Health forms can be found on the Summer Programs website under "Already Registered."
• Completed health forms for campers must be submitted to the Summer Programs Office at least one week prior to the start of the camp.
• Bullis Summer Programs will not be in session on Wednesday, July 4, 2018, in observance of Independence Day. Camp sessions offered the week of July 2 are pro-rated for the holiday.
• Bullis Summer Programs will not cancel camps due to inclement weather unless it presents a safety hazard or there is a loss of power. In the event of inclement weather, all outdoor camps will move indoors. In the event that Bullis Summer Programs must close due to loss of power and/or safety concerns, an announcement will be posted on the Summer Programs website.
• In the event of other emergencies that may alter normal Summer Programs operation, information will be posted on the Summer Programs homepage and Facebook page.
• No refunds will be given in the event of camp closure due to inclement weather, emergencies, loss of power or safety concerns.
• Campers are encouraged to leave valuable items at home. Bullis Summer Programs is not responsible for lost or stolen items. This includes cell phones and other electronic devices.
• Campers are expected to conduct themselves in a manner conducive to a safe and orderly environment.
• Campers who do not meet the above expectations (and/or are disruptive to the operation of the program/camp management) may be removed from camp, and parents/guardians may be called to pick up their child. Continued disruption could result in dismissal from Bullis Summer Programs without refund or opportunity to re-enroll.
• Extended Day is available from 7:30-9:00 a.m. and 2:30-6:00 p.m. Pre-registration for this service is strongly encouraged for your economic benefit and advanced planning purposes.
º AM (7:30-9:00 a.m.): $60/week pre-registered, $20/day drop-in.
º PM (2:30-6:00 p.m.): $90/week pre-registered, $30/day drop-in.
º AM/PM: $130/week.
º Week of July 2 is pro-rated. AM is $48, PM is $72 and AM/PM is $104 (daily drop-in rates remain the same as above).
• Any camper not picked up within 15 minutes of their camp session ending will be automatically enrolled in Extended Day and charged the drop-in rate.
• For any pickups after 6:00 p.m., late charges will accrue in the amount of $2/minute. All Extended Day drop-in charges and late fees incurred will be charged to the credit card on file after the date of attendance. By enrolling in this service, you are agreeing to these terms; no prior notice will be given.
• 4 Star Tennis Academy at Bullis campers must be pre-registered for Extended Day. Tennis campers may not drop in. Register separately via the Bullis Summer Programs online registration.
• Extended Day is not available for Boys Lacrosse Advanced Skills.
• A hot lunch plan is available for $30 per week.
• Weekly lunch plans must be purchased one week in advance; daily lunch requests cannot be accommodated.
• Campers who have purchased a lunch plan will receive a bag lunch if they take an off-campus field trip.
• The lunch program is not available for the following camps: Boys Lacrosse Advanced Skills, Bulldog Day Camp Jr. PM, Fishing, Wilderness & Adventure and Wilderness & Adventure 2.0.
• 4 Star Tennis Academy at Bullis campers who wish to purchase lunch must register separately via the Bullis Summer Programs online registration.
• Please Note: The Bullis Summer Programs hot lunch does not contain peanuts/tree nuts. However, the dessert provided to campers who purchase the lunch program comes from an outside vendor, and there is risk that this item may experience cross-contamination. This is also true for both the Extended Day snack and the Pick 3 snack.
If you have any questions or concerns about our lunch program or snack, please call the office at 301-983-5741.
Menu subject to change
• Pick 3 Discount: Choose three camps in one Pick 3 session, and receive an $80 discount. Only one Pick 3 discount per session may be applied.
• Athletic Camp Early Bird Discount: Register on or before March 1, and receive a 10% discount (applicable to full-day athletic camps only, excluding Tennis). This discount is forfeited if a change is made to the camp registration after March 1.
• Athletic Camp Sibling Discount: Register two or more siblings in an athletic camp for the same week after March 1, and receive a 5% discount per child (applicable to full-day athletic camps only, excluding Tennis).
• Bulldog Day Camps Early Bird Discount: Register on or before March 1, and receive a 10% discount (applicable to Bulldog Day Camp and Bulldog Day Camp Jr. full-day only). This discount is forfeited if a change is made to the camp registration after March 1.
The above listed discounts are not stackable and cannot be combined for the same camp.
All waivers for individual BSP camps must be on file one week prior to the first day of camp. Campers may be prevented from participating in certain activities or field trips if the Bullis Summer Programs has not received all requisite waivers.
To determine what waivers you need to complete and to see the status of completion, please follow the directions listed below:
1) Click Here to log back into your CampInTouch account.
2) Click Forms & Documents.
Camper Health History and applicable health forms must be completed and submitted at least one week prior to the first day of camp. Without a completed Health History or applicable health forms, campers will be unable to attend Bullis Summer Programs.
To complete your camper's Health History, health forms and/or to see the status of completion, please follow the directions listed below:
1) Click here to log back into your CampInTouch account.
2) Click Forms & Documents.
3) Click Health History. The Health History form must be completed for all campers. You will see it in bold in the list of Forms and Documents. It is an online form that must be completed by a parent or guardian. The only immunization date required in the Health History is the most recent tetanus shot date.
Additionally, see below for other potential Forms & Documents items (please complete the following only if applicable to your camper):
6) If your camper will bring an inhaler to camp, complete the Asthma Action Plan in the Forms & Documents section.
7) If your camper will bring any type of medicine, complete the Medication Authorization in the Forms & Documents section.
8) If your camper does not attend a Maryland school, upload the camper's immunization records in the Forms & Documents section.
Please submit the above medical forms as soon as possible to allow for the Bullis Summer Programs Nurse to review prior to the first day of camp.