Parent Bulletin Board
Mark your calendar: May 5, 2019!
This annual spring race and fun run event, open to the public, supports the school and local nonprofit organizations.
Contact Audrey Friedlander for any questions.
The Diversity and Equity Committee serves to support the diversity programs of the school and serves as a liaison to the school's Diversity & Equity Committee.
This committee is chaired by the PA Executive Committee.
Questions? Contact Dorothy Yen.
- Lower School: Melissa Hausfeld; Lauren Lang
- Middle School: Elissa Royall
- 9th grade: Cristin Caine; Kierstan Turner
- 10th grade: Brigitte Johnson-Herron; Shannon Priddy; Laura Simpson;
- 11th grade: Rebecca Penovich; Mihaela Vasilian
- 12th grade: Jane Caldeira; Debbie Friedlander; Meredith Miller; Sarah Schain
There are two ways to buy textbooks (for MS and US only; LS textbooks will be provided by school):
- Via MBS Direct Net, the online Bullis bookstore. Simply log in with your child's student ID number (found on the Student tab in the Parent Portal).
If you have questions about ordering books through MBS, please contact the Bullis School Store Manager, Pam Bass.
- Use the new online platform (Student2Student.com) to buy/sell used textbooks within the Bullis community at considerable savings.
- Go to www.student2student.com
- Select "Join"
- Sign up and enter "Bullis" in the University Campus space. (This site was created for universities, however, Bullis is a registered school.)
- List books to sell or search books to buy using the ISBN number on the back of the book.
- The rest is up to you. Contact the seller/buyers directly to make your purchase/sale.
This committee works to support the Visual & Performing Arts Department and helps to publicize and promote student performances. Volunteers are needed to help with costume, logistics and publicity on many shows.
Check out the Bullis Arts page to find a list of all upcoming performances as well as information on the new Bullis Arts faculty.