Parent Bulletin Board
The Athletics Committee acts as a liaison between the parent body and the athletic department, and strives to support parents, student/athletes, and the Athletic Department.
Our Committee Chair is Pauletta Nwosu
You can volunteer at the SNACK BAR throughout the year!
The Committee Chair is Charlene Maxwell
The Diversity and Equity Committee serves to support the diversity programs of the school and serves as a liaison to the school's Diversity & Equity Committee.
This committee is chaired by the PA Executive Committee.
There are two ways to buy textbooks (for MS and US only; LS textbooks will be provided by school):
- Via MBS Direct Net, the online Bullis bookstore. Simply log in with your child's student ID number (found on the Student tab in the Parent Portal).
If you have questions about ordering books through MBS, please contact the Bullis School Store Manager, Pam Bass.
- Use the new online platform (Student2Student.com) to buy/sell used textbooks within the Bullis community at considerable savings.
- Go to www.student2student.com
- Select "Join"
- Sign up and enter "Bullis" in the University Campus space. (This site was created for universities, however, Bullis is a registered school.)
- List books to sell or search books to buy using the ISBN number on the back of the book.
- The rest is up to you. Contact the seller/buyers directly to make your purchase/sale.
This committee works to support the Visual & Performing Arts Department and helps to publicize and promote student performances. Volunteers are needed to help with costume, logistics and publicity on many shows.
Check out the Bullis Arts page to find a list of all upcoming performances as well as information on the new Bullis Arts faculty.