Campus is closed to all but Bullis staff members on school business. All activities and events are canceled. All turf fields, grass fields, the Stadium track, the Fitness Center, and the playground are closed.
Bullis launched its Remote Learning Program on Wednesday, March 18, to continue through Friday, March 20, when Spring Break begins. Remote learning will resume Tuesday, March 31, following the break, and is expected to continue through April 24.
Please visit ► www.Bullis.org/coronavirus for updates on the Bullis Coronavirus Action Plan.
Thank you to everyone in the Bullis community for helping to keep our students learning and our community safe. #BullisRemoteLearning
Bullis bus transportation is a safe, convenient way for your child to get to Bullis each day.
We continue to expand and improve our bus service for Bullis students.
Bullis offers morning and afternoon bus service to a wide variety of neighborhoods in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia. Activity bus service, departing Bullis around 6:00 p.m., is also available for selected bus routes. Detailed information on bus routes, stops and fees are mailed to Bullis families each June.
View a map and timetable of Metrobus route T2, with service between Friendship Heights and the Bullis front gate. Buses on this route leave every 15 minutes during rush hour and the route takes approximately 20 minutes.
Reminder to Parents of Students using Bullis Transportation:
- Only students who are registered for Bullis transportation may take the bus.
- However, students not registered with transportation, and would like to ride the bus with a friend, may do so if they provide a written note from their parents to their division’s principal’s office, on the morning the ride is requested, stating the following:
- Child’s name,
- student with whom he/she is going home,
- emergency phone number for that afternoon, and
- the parent’s signature.
- Upon receipt of this note the principal’s office will then contact Bullis Transportation to alert them to the additional riders.
- This policy is for emergency procedures and for the safety of our students.