Hall of Fame
The Hall of Fame was created in the 1983-84 school year to honor individuals, teams, and coaches of Bullis School from 1930 to present day who achieved athletic success while at Bullis.
Bullis Hall of Fame Selection Criteria:
- Individuals, teams or coaches may be nominated as candidates (current coaches are NOT eligible)
- Candidates are eligible for nomination five years after graduation from Bullis
- Any candidate may be nominated posthumously
- Achievements beyond Bullis will be considered
- Any additional information (i.e. local/national awards, season or personal records) and any other pertinent information would be most helpful to include for the selection committee.
*Nominations for individuals/teams will be accepted at anytime. Athletics Hall of Fame Inductions Ceremonies will be held Homecoming Weekend. In the event your nominee fails to earn an induction in a given year, there is no need to re-submit the nomination form the following year, as the nominations are retained indefinitely and considered annually.