How long have you been a student at Bullis?
- Since Kindergarten
What classes have you most enjoyed at Bullis and why?
- I have enjoyed writing because I like learning new words and writing personal narratives about fun things I have done with my friends and family.
Please describe a project that you have done at Bullis that you really enjoyed.
- My favorite project so far was acting in the 1st grade play “Clever Jane Takes the Cake” because I liked my role as a bear, eating all the cake including the strawberry on top.
What is your favorite thing about being a Bulldog?
- My favorite thing about being a Bullis Bulldog is making new friends and new teachers every year. I also like working with the Upper Schoolers.
What do you like most about the Bullis community?
- I enjoy how people are kind to each other and do not allow racism to be a part of our community.
- The people here are kind, helpful, caring, and respectful!
- Class of 2031
- Lower School