How long have you been a student at Bullis?
- I have been at Bullis since 7th grade.
What classes have you most enjoyed at Bullis and why?
- The class that I have enjoyed the most at Bullis would be Strings. Ms. Mayer-Sattin and Ms. May-Frandsen are so fun and so clear on what to do, it doesn't even feel like a class. More like an activity. I love this class because I love the violin and I want to play it in the future, too. They are guiding me and helping me become better and better at what I love and that is why this class is so amazing.
What activities do you participate in at Bullis?
- Last year, I was in the robotics club. It was a lot of fun because building robots and then actually doing things with it is a lot of fun.
What are you most passionate about and why?
- I love music and playing video games. Playing violin and piano gets really tiring really quickly, so playing video games with my friends is a lot of fun.
- The reason why I came to Bullis was because when I came to see what it was like, it was literally the coolest thing I've ever seen. The campus is so nice and the teachers are so clear, awesome, and nice. Bullis is THE place to be and it made a huge impact on my perspective of school.
- Class of 2025
- Upper School