What grade did you start at Bullis?
- I began as a freshman.
What classes have you most enjoyed at Bullis and why?
- I loved my 9th grade Human Geography with Mr. Mosteller. I was surrounded by great students and a great teacher. We often went into great depths on topics and would often end up having debates. These debates helped motivate us to know as much as possible on subjects, as nobody wanted to lose.
What activities do you participate in at Bullis?
- I row and play baseball for Bullis. I am also a Co-founder of the Stock Analysis Club.
What do you like most about the Bullis community?
- I love how your peers are always pushing you and helping to motivate you. Everyone is willing to help others even if it is not convenient for them. The teachers also are incredible and the office hours are so helpful.
What are you most passionate about and why?
- I love sports. Whether it is watching sports or playing sports I am always engaged. I love team sports because every player relies on each other. If one person screws up, it affects the rest of the team so everybody is pushed to their max.
- The community at Bullis is unreal. Coming from public school I did not even know half of the kids in my grade. I barely spoke with my teachers, some did not even know my name. At Bullis I know almost every kid in my grade and teachers are always available. The office hours that teachers have are crucial to success and I would strongly advise students to visit office hours even if they think they understand everything.
- Class of 2023
- Upper School