At Bullis, we value and appreciate the unique talents and perspectives of our student population. We know our learners and recognize that students may require accommodations and specialized academic support to access the curriculum and reach their full potential.
Bullis offers academic support through:
- Learning Support
- Academic Support: Student Tutors
- We work collaboratively with students, families, faculty, and staff to ensure each student's needs are met in an equitable and inclusive manner.
- Our faculty provides students with engaging, rigorous, and relevant learning opportunities that allow students to pursue their passions, develop their talents, and learn skills that prepare them for the future.
- Bullis strives to serve our student population while recognizing the need to balance an equitable approach to all learners.
- Bullis embraces the essential teamwork between families and school in an environment that is grounded in sharing, transparency, and communication.
Our first priority is to connect with you to learn about your child and how we might work together to ensure a positive start to their academic journey at Bullis.
Bullis Student Tutors is a student run, peer tutoring service comprised of Bullis Upper School students. Our tutors are selected through a rigorous application process and undergo a training program to ensure the clientele is receiving quality and substantive instruction.
The program offers tutoring in four major divisions.
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Virtual Tutoring
All four programs work to improve the students’s understanding through genuine interaction with peers and student created online learning resources.
Student Tutors also provide virtual learning opportunities when students cannot meet face-to-face, the students established their own YouTube channel filled with student-made screencasts (some bilingual) on a wide range of topics.
School: 301-299-8500 ext. 638
School: 301-983-5701 ext. 815
School: 301-983-5701 ext. 868