Student Learning Through Unique Talents & Perspectives
At Bullis, we value and appreciate the unique talents and perspectives of our student population. We know our learners and recognize that students may require accommodations and specialized academic support to access the curriculum and reach their full potential.
Bullis offers academic support through:
- Learning Support
- Academic Support: Student Tutors
- We work collaboratively with students, families, faculty, and staff to ensure each student's needs are met in an equitable and inclusive manner.
- Our faculty provides students with engaging, rigorous, and relevant learning opportunities that allow students to pursue their passions, develop their talents, and learn skills that prepare them for the future.
- Bullis strives to serve our student population while recognizing the need to balance an equitable approach to all learners.
- Bullis embraces the essential teamwork between families and school in an environment that is grounded in sharing, transparency, and communication.
Our first priority is to connect with you to learn about your child and how we might work together to ensure a positive start to their academic journey at Bullis.
School: 301-299-8500 ext. 638
School: 301-983-5701 ext. 815