Student Centered. Innovative. Engaging.
At Bullis, a balance between academics, arts, athletics, and service is our foundation.
Our four signature programs provide unique opportunities along with traditional courses. We believe learning takes place in the classroom, on the stage or in the studio, and on the field.
With an emphasis on Bullis's core academic values — we uniquely prepare all students to become caring citizens and creative, critical thinkers who will thrive in tomorrow’s world.
Every student balances academics with arts, athletics, and service.
- Core academics: math, science, social studies, the arts, and world languages
- Cutting-edge Signature Programs with an emphasis on skill development
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
- Humanities & Global Studies
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Expansive arts program
- Athletics for all
- EdTech prepares students for the future
- Community service develops life skills while giving back
Plus, substantial learning resources and activities that enrich the student experience.
- Blended Learning
- College Counseling
- Discovery Days
- Experiential Education
- Extended Day Care
- Leadership Opportunities
- Learning Support
- Online Learning
- Online Snow Days
- Summer Programs