Join us throughout the year
The Bullis calendar is filled with a wonderful variety of academics, arts and athletic events. In addition, the Institutional Advancement Office coordinates several additional events which are a great way to get involved and have fun:
- Wine Tasting, January 27, 2017: An evening reception for the Bullis community when fine wines are donated to create the “Bullis Wine Cellar” offered for auction at the Gala.
- Gala, March 17, 2017: The biggest event of the year, this themed celebration features an evening of exciting silent and live auctions, with items and opportunities donated by the Bullis community. Our Gala is a major component of the School’s fundraising effort, and succeeds each year through parent generosity and volunteerism.
- Head of School’s Reception for Donor and Volunteer Leaders, April 19, 2017: A reception to honor all those who significantly contribute time and resources to the School. Click here to view a photo gallery of the 2016 event
- Grandparents and Special Friends Day, May 5, 2017: A day for grandparents and special family friends to share classroom visits with Lower and Middle School students. Click here to view a photo gallery of 2016’s event.
- Jerry May Annual Alumni Golf Tournament, May 12, 2017: Join parents, alumni, staff and friends for an afternoon of golf and camaraderie, to support the Alumni Association.
The Institutional Advancement Office hopes to see each of you at these events and others, and we look forward to working with each of you in some capacity during the new school year. Please feel free to contact Laura Wolf, Events Manager, at 301-983-5739 with any questions.