- Lower School Thursday Lunch sign-up
- Bullis Library Amazon Wish List
- Grade 6-8 Staff Appreciation Treat day SUG - on March 8
- Bullis PA Tuesday Walking Club: Please contact Heath Honeycutt if you have any questions.
Our Volunteers/Bake Sale Chair is Kerry Hoch.
This committee works to support the Visual & Performing Arts Department and helps to publicize and promote student performances. Volunteers are needed to help with costume, logistics and publicity on many shows.
3/3-4: MS Musical
3/13: US Arts Honor Society
3/21: 5th Grade Play
If you have a business and can post a flyer for upcoming shows, contact the Chair: Tammy McKnight.
Check out the Bullis Arts page to find a list of all upcoming performances as well as information on the new Bullis Arts faculty.
Stop by the Bullis Bookstore to get your “Bullis Arts” window sticker to show your support!
The Bullis PA welcomes all new families to the Bullis community.
- Bullis 101: Guide for New Families
- If you are interested in coming to the PA Tuesday Walking Club, please contact Heath Honeycutt. So she knows you are coming.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our New Families Committee chairs: Muriel Suggs; Heath Honeycutt; Pauletta Nwosu; or Stephanie Steren. If they can't answer your question, they will find someone who can!
Check back here and the PA weekly Newsletter for future volunteer opportunities at the SNACK BAR throughout the year!
For any questions, email one of the Bulldog Committee Chair, Charlene Zigah.
- 1/24: 9th & 10th grade Parent Education Forum by Lisa Gray, 8 a.m., Dining Hall
- 1/31: Middle School Parent Ed. Forum by Lauren Keller, 6:30 p.m., the Dining Hall
Click here to access valuable parent resources from the Parents Council of Washington.
All Bullis parents are invited to help for the 2017 Gala! This year's co-chairs are: Runaka Anderson and Connie Caulfield.
Next volunteer opportunity will be posted in the PA newsletter.
Mark your calendar:
- March 2: Decor Meeting, 8-10 a.m.
- March 7: Please RSVP for Gala by this date!
- March 17: Gala 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Please contact Bullis Events Manager Laura Wolf at email@example.com.
Check out the Gala website!
The Athletics Committee acts as a liaison between the parent body and the athletic department, and strives to support parents, student/athletes, and the Athletic Department. Our Committee Chair is Pauletta Nwosu.
Information about Upper School Global Studies trip offerings is now available!
Please click the link here for a PDF with details about each of the exciting trips planned for this year. For additional information, please visit the Global Studies & Service webpage. Questions? Contact Dorothy Yen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out the Community Service page by clicking here!
This year there are two ways to buy textbooks (for MS and US only; LS textbooks will be provided by school):
2) Use the new online platform (Student2Student.com) to buy/sell used textbooks within the Bullis community at considerable savings.
5. The rest is up to you. Contact the seller/buyers directly to make your purchase/sale.
Contact Faith Darling for any questions about STEM programs and happenings.
- If you or your student is locked out of a building after hours, please call Security at 301-325-7700.
- Sign up for new textbook exchange program at Student2student.com.