This committee works to support the Visual & Performing Arts Department and helps to publicize and promote student performances. Volunteers are needed to help with costume, logistics and publicity on many shows.
UPCOMING EVENTS: (to be updated)
Check out the Bullis Arts page to find a list of all upcoming performances as well as information on the new Bullis Arts faculty.
Stop by the Bullis Bookstore to get your “Bullis Arts” window sticker to show your support!
Check back here and the PA weekly Newsletter for future volunteer opportunities at the SNACK BAR throughout the year!
The Committee Chair: Charlene Zigah
This committee supports the school’s community service programs. Some of the projects include Thanksgiving baskets, pie-making, cereal and clothing drives, and days of service.
The Committee Chairs:
Check back soon for upcoming community service activities.
The Athletics Committee acts as a liaison between the parent body and the athletic department, and strives to support parents, student/athletes, and the Athletic Department. Our Committee Chair is Pauletta Nwosu.
- Check out the school's Community Service page.
This year there are two ways to buy textbooks (for MS and US only; LS textbooks will be provided by school):
2) Use the new online platform (Student2Student.com) to buy/sell used textbooks within the Bullis community at considerable savings.
5. The rest is up to you. Contact the seller/buyers directly to make your purchase/sale.
Contact Faith Darling for any questions about STEM programs and happenings.
- If you or your student is locked out of a building after hours, please call Security at 301-325-7700.
- Sign up for new textbook exchange program at Student2student.com.
- Online Summer Geometry Course: few slots still available for rising 9th graders and above to complete a full year of geometry in 8 weeks over the summer. Why? Open up schedule for more electives, higher level math or to double up on a core course of interest: http://www.bullis.org/page.cfm?p=1776