- Robotics Tournament: January 13, 2018 http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4ba5ad2baaff2-...
This committee works to support the Visual & Performing Arts Department and helps to publicize and promote student performances. Volunteers are needed to help with costume, logistics and publicity on many shows.
Check out the Bullis Arts page to find a list of all upcoming performances as well as information on the new Bullis Arts faculty.
Stop by the Bullis Bookstore to get your “Bullis Arts” window sticker to show your support!
Check back here and the PA weekly Newsletter for future volunteer opportunities at the SNACK BAR throughout the year!
The Committee Chair: Charlene Zigah
The Diversity and Equity Committee serves to support the diversity programs of the school and serves as a liaison to the school's Diversity & Equity Committee.
January 12, 8am, Studio Theater: Presentation by and conversation with diversity and inclusion consultant Jen Cort.
The Athletics Committee acts as a liaison between the parent body and the athletic department, and strives to support parents, student/athletes, and the Athletic Department. Our Committee Chair is Pauletta Nwosu.
Interested in helping with the Robotics Tournament on January 13? Sign up here!
Contact Faith Darling for any questions about the school'd STEM programs.
The HGS Committee serves as a liaison to the HGS Signature Program and supports events such as the Global Village.
This year there are two ways to buy textbooks (for MS and US only; LS textbooks will be provided by school):
2) Use the new online platform (Student2Student.com) to buy/sell used textbooks within the Bullis community at considerable savings.
5. The rest is up to you. Contact the seller/buyers directly to make your purchase/sale.
- If you or your student is locked out of a building after hours, please call Security at 301-325-7700.
- Sign up for new textbook exchange program at Student2student.com